21CLHK Online combines a conference and a content platform (think of it as the Netflix for Education) focussing on contemporary practice and innovation in K-12 Education. Teachers, staff, and school leaders come together to learn, share and discuss current & emerging topics in education with thought leaders, technology, learning experts, and their peers. 21CLHK combines live sessions, innovative opportunities to connect with other educators, and a rich collection of session recordings meaning you never miss a thing.
- Thought Leaders and Researchers
- Leading Practitioners Sessions with Next Day Takeaways with Innovative Educators
- Live Interactions – Not a “Press and Play” conference
- Anytime Anywhere: Access to High Quality Session Recordings
- PD Equity – School Passes that Grant All School Employees access including support staff
- Whole Community Engagement: Sessions for Students and Parents