The science is in: educational programs which intentionally develop trusting & healthy relationships out-perform all other curricula on so many levels – greater participation, improve academic performance, stronger communities & extremely happy students.
If this is what you’re looking for, this pre-conference Masterclass is for you.
Fun group games & activities are one of the most powerful (and attractive) ways to help people connect, and strong relationships amplify the results of whatever you’re trying to get done (no matter your content.)
This NEW, highly-interactive workshop will guide you through a sequence of presentations, discussions and incredibly fun group activities in which you will learn:
- The three universal truths of programming & the impact these have on the success of your curriculum;
- The latest research which proves that inviting students to play, share, trust and build connections is critical to their long-term success.
- Dozens of new, innovative & highly enjoyable activities which you can immediately integrate into your setting which invite students to connect to one another & build harmonious classrooms;
- Simple, yet powerful, four-step sequential framework that is proven to create remarkably fun programs; and
- Critical program leadership skills to help you inspire, equip & empower your group to be the best it can be.